||Directions: After you complete this online quiz, copy your results and save in a MSWord file to your folder in the Library Student Assignment Drop Box and label it "lastnameShelvingQuiz."
In multiple choice questions there may be more than one correct answer.
1. When should you shelf books?
2. How many books should you shelf during one class period?
3. When shelving a book that won't fit on the shelf:
4. When the shelf is too full for a book to fit
5. What should you do with a book or books that you find shelved in the wrong location?
6. In which section would you shelf a book that has a collection of short stories?
7. In the PHS library, a biography or autobiography is shelved
8. If you see a book on the shelf that looks like it needs repair (such as the spine label falling off), what should you do?
9. What system does PHS library use for shelving books.
10. What kind of books would you find in the 920 section?